For the present this is a brief synopsis for the HYDE family. The connection to the TERRY family is through my sister
Jean K WHEATON, née TERRY
- The mother of her husband Dennis Ian WHEATON was Gladys May WHEATON, née CROSS, born 15th May 1911. The father was Eric William WHEATON.
- His father was Ernest WHEATON and his wife was Beatrice WHEATON, née JACKSON. She was born on the 18th July 1893 at Little Thurrock, Essex and died on 6th May 1941. Ernest and Beatrice were married on 15th January 1916 in West Ham, Essex, by licence.
- The father of Ernest WHEATON was Philip WHEATON and his wife was Emma HYDE. She was born on 22nd September 1867 in Warboys, Huntingdonshire, she married Phillip WHEATON on 29th July 1884 at Warboys, Huntingdonshire.
- The father of Emma HYDE was John HYDE born 13th April 1843 at Warboys, Huntingdonshire, he married Rebecca MARSHALL on 5th September 1865 at Warboys, Hungtingdonshire. Rebecca was born on 13th December 1865 at Warboys.
- The father of John HYDE was also John HIDE and his wife was Jane WATTS, they married on the 3rd July 1838 at Warboys, Huntingdonshire.
- The father of John Hide was a William HIDE, his wife and their marriage date is unknown.
Return to Home Page
If you have comments, alterations, corrections, amendments etc. please follow the details to be found on the Home Page to contact me.